Executive Leadership Coach | Public Speaker | FBI Special Agent (Retired)
Executive Coaching is a collaborative partnership between a Coach and an Executive. Through a process of self-discovery, goal setting and specific action steps, Coaching can provide the realization of extraordinary results.
Executive Coaching makes a difference when two factors are present:
1. The Executive is willing to change and grow
2. There is a gap between where the Executive is now and where they want to be
With an Executive Coach, you will:
· Be “in action” because you set the goals you really want
· Have a balanced life because you designed it
· Make better decisions because your focus becomes clear and defined
· Gain closure and clear up unresolved issues
· Learn to ask for what you want from yourself and others so that your needs are met
· Your Coach will nudge you out of your comfort zone, challenge assumptions and choices, and bring
credible, fresh tools and ideas to the table
· Your Coach will help you reach higher without getting consumed in the process
Copyright © 2018 Gina L. Osborn & Associates. All Rights Reserved.